1, Name: The name of the association is the Canadian Hunan Association, and the English is HUNAN FELLOW ASSOCIATION OF CANADA.
2, Nature: This association is a non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization.
3, Purpose and tasks:
1) Serving and liaising with fellow townships, promoting exchanges, mutual assistance and cooperation between fellow townships in Hunan and enterprises from the same township, safeguarding the rights and interests of fellow townships Establish a directory of Hunan fellows. Organize activities of fellow township associations. Help new immigrants settle down and find employment.
2) Promote the development of science, technology and economy in Hunan. Promote the exchanges of science and technology, culture, economy, trade and talents between Hunan and overseas. Call on all people from Hunan to contribute to the development of Hunan.
4, Organization and management: The council is responsible for the management and operation of the council. It is composed of one president, several vice presidents and several directors. The directors are elected by the general assembly. The term of office of the directors is 2 years. The president is elected by the board of directors. Each term of the president is 2 years, up to 2 consecutive terms. The General Assembly is the highest authority of the Association. The association may set up honorary presidents, honorary directors and consultants according to the needs, recommended by the board of directors, and people with prestige or special contributions to the association are invited.
There is a professional department under the association to promote exchanges, mutual assistance and cooperation among people in the same industry.
5, Membership: The association implements individual membership and group membership. Anyone from Hunan, who has worked, lived, studied, or lived in Hunan, or relatives and friends of Hunanese, who loves Hunan, recognizes the articles of association, and applies can be an individual member of the association. All applicants from companies and organizations can become group members of the Association.
Members’ obligations: Members have the obligation to abide by the articles of association of the association, implement the resolutions of the plenary meetings and board meetings of the association, safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of the association and promote the work of the association.
The rights of members: Members have the right to participate in the election and be elected and participate in related activities organized by the association, to make criticisms and suggestions on the work of the association, and have the freedom to withdraw from the association.
1) Member activity fee: on the premise of non-profit, the host will collect participation fee from participants according to actual needs for each member activity
2) Sponsorship and donations from enterprises, institutions and members
3) Sponsorship fees for group members
4) Advertising sponsorship fee
5) Other income
7, City of Toronto. Temporarily located at 744 Danforth Ave., Toronto, Ontario M4J 1L5, Canada. The board of directors can set up offices or branches around the world as needed.
1) This Articles of Association shall be implemented after being approved by the General Assembly. Amendments to the articles of association must be approved by a majority of all members at the general meeting.
2) The termination of the association is valid only if approved by more than two-thirds of the general meeting.
The 7th Council of Hunan Association
Chairman: Huang Xinglai
Chairman: Liao Ziwei
Vice Presidents: Tang Zhaohui, Liu Jun, He Lihua, Jian Chao, Xu Xuewei
Vice Chairman: Peng Liangjian, He Peihui, Wu Pingyan, Li Lili, Li Ping
Secretary-General: Wu Liren
Secretary: Jie Tao
Directors: Meng Hu, Long Muhua, Tan Changlin, Zhou Jianxiong, Yu Qiong, Yin Jing, He Xiangyun, Zheng Xumei, Xiao Zepeng, Xie Guoran, Yang Chuanlin, Ni Jianping, Wang Caiyun, Luo Yijing, Wang Xiaohua, Guo Shengping, Zhang Guangyi, Zhang Hua